Terms & Conditions
The boring but necessary small print
The following terms and conditions are aimed at the Bride (you) who will be held responsible for the booking.
We require a £70 deposit to reserve your wedding date. This is non refundable and will be taken off the final balance due. By paying your deposit of £70 you are accepting all the terms and conditions of the booking
The final balance is due in full 4 weeks before your wedding date, payable by bank transfer or cash. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received. Unfortunately any changes made after this time are still payable.
Cancellations of the booking made by you must be in writing. The deposit is non refundable and will be forfeited in all cancellations. The following fees are also payable;
4 weeks before the day - Full amount due
8 weeks before the day 50% of the final balance due
Other bookings would have been refused to accommodate yours so these fees are to recoup our losses as your wedding date is unlikely to be re-booked at this late notice.
Cancellations by us will only occur in extreme circumstances such as (but not limited to) serious illness, accident or bereavement.
* We will refund any fees you have paid in full, but we cannot be held liable for any further expenses incurred by you in the event we cannot honour our contract due to circumstances out of our control.
* We will inform you as soon as possible so you can make alternative arrangements, in which we will do our utmost to help if it is possible to do so.
* In the event of the Met Office issuing a Red weather warning, we will discuss safe options and may have to cancel. In this instance we will refund any fees paid minus the deposit.
* Travel expenses are included within Northamptonshire on the day of the wedding. Except parking charges which we must be informed of at the time of booking. Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile for the round trip from Rushden.
* Travel into central London will be charged based on train fare prices, underground travel costs & accommodation costs. Similarly any journey which takes more than a 2 hour drive one way, will require additional costs of overnight accommodation to ensure we arrive on time for your wedding. We will inform you of these costs by email before booking.
* Early starts before 7:00 am may be subject to a surcharge of £50.
* If extreme weather conditions have been forecast (Amber or Red warning) a B & B near to where you will be getting ready may be required the night before the wedding at your expense. We will discuss this option with you in these circumstances.
* All Trials are held at our studio in Rushden. We may be able to come to you in certain circumstances. Please ask at the time of enquiry.
* If you have booked one of our 3 packages, then the your trial is included in all the package prices, and the Mother of the bride is included in one of our packages. We try to fit in your trial at your convenience but during peak season Saturdays may not be possible.
* Please note should you cancel or reschedule your trial booking with less than 24 hours notice a charge of £30 will be made to cover the hair and make up artists lost time, but please contact us in emergency situations.
* If a trial hair and make up is booked and then cancelled and rescheduled more than 3 times, we reserve the right to cancel the booking completely without a refund.
.* If for any reason after the trial, you decide not to go ahead with the booking, please let us know within 24 hours and no further fees will be due (unless the trial falls 8 weeks or less before your wedding day) Your deposit is still non refundable in this event.
DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
* We try to create a relaxed and un pressured atmosphere on your wedding day. We can only do this if you and your wedding party are on time and ready when we need you to be. We cannot be held responsible for delays that are out of our control, and no refunds or compensation will be given should this result in you or your party being late.
* If you are aware of anything which could delay our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
* No liability will be accepted for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
* To prevent further delays on the day, we would encourage any members of your bridal party who may pose a particular challenge to have a hair and/or make up trial.
* We pride ourselves on our time keeping, but in the unlikely event that we are delayed due to traffic etc, we will refund any services not carried out, and in this circumstance the bride is always our priority.
1. We have full public liability & professional indemnity insurance to protect both ourselves and you. We would recommend wedding insurance to cover yourself against any unforeseen circumstances that result in cancellation and lost fees.
* You and any member of your wedding party must inform us of any allergies, skin conditions, or sensitivities before we carry out the hair and make up. This includes before, during and after the trial or on the day. We cannot be held liable for any losses due to the clients failure to inform us or mis communication.
* Please note if you or any member of your party has a contagious skin condition we reserve the right to refuse treatment on the day.
We love to photograph our beautiful brides and their wedding party when we can, but please let us know if you don't want us to use the images for our online portfolio. We are more than happy to be photographed on your wedding morning, but respectfully request that any photographs that feature us or our hair and/or make up design on social media, websites etc, be credited to our company. We really appreciate it.